Monday, October 7, 2013

One down and one to go....

This year I'm only doing 2 Craft Sale events.

Last year I did one - maybe next year I'll do 3.  Who knows....

My first Craft Sale was yesterday (Sunday, Oct 6) at the West Vancouver Pumpkin Fest.

We had such awesome sunny weather here yesterday and it was perfect day for all the families that came out to enjoy all the pumpkin-y goodness at this free event.

I had a great time participating in the Open Air Artisans Market and sold a lot of crochet.

It will be fun to see people around town and on the seawall wearing my stuff!

Everyone was so friendly and helpful.

Next to my booth was the Happy Water people and the West Van seniors.  The seniors sold out of everything by the end of the day and I missed out on getting one of their delicious looking pies!

Here's a photo of Zona and I at my booth (I actually took this photo with Groopic).



Next up is the Gleneagles Christmas Festival on Saturday November 30.

Yes I will replenish my crochet stock and will be bringing along the boot toppers and more kids hats!

Maybe I'll see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment