Monday, August 8, 2016

Back to Crochet

It's been a while since I posted...

After Christmas I put away all my crochet stuff.  I ignored the yarn sales (I have bins full) and got myself and the house ready for our new puppy.

When my sisters came to visit, at the end of April, I hauled out all my stuff and let them pick out a few things.

While I had it all out I did a purge of my yarn and then put together a few balls for projects.  It still left me with a lot of yarn and in search of a project.

I found this easy baby sweater pattern - adapted it for the way I crochet - and made these fun little cardigans.



These are all going to my mother-in-laws charity project.  I have enough yarn to make 12!!

I'm happy because it keeps me busy and it's using up my leftover yarn.

In the fall I'm hoping to find another project as well as post all of my crochet stock on my Square Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment